To earn Microbadge: Research Computing Electives, complete any two electives from the lists below. We will continuously update this page as trainings become available.
- EDA 101: Exploring and cleaning your data with R (coming Spring 2022)
- Scripting best practices
- Using relational databases and SQL in R
- Database generation and management
- Working with APIs
- Introduction to webscraping
- Writing software packages
- EDA 101: Exploring and cleaning your data with Python
- OpenRefine for data cleaning
If you believe that you have completed a training that would qualify for this microbadge, but you do not see it on this list, please fill out this form to submit it for consideration.
While our staff will review submissions for completeness, we will not automatically respond with feedback. Please allow 2-3 business days for badges to be issued- you will automatically receive an email from badgr to claim your badge when it is ready. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.